Advertise Your Products Here
Views: 946 Posts: 0 Started By: Biggynice Last Post Date: Feb 03, 2018
(Post 1)

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 5 has been an absolute triumph, transforming a superhero TV series into an outer-space science-fiction story. The show stranded Agent Coulson and his team in a harsh dystopian future – one in which the world itself had been shattered like an egg. Little by little, the S.H.I.E.L.D. agents have realized that they’re trapped in a strange loop in time. They are destined to return to the present, but it is their own actions that will literally destroy the Earth.

In ‘Past Life,’ the moment finally came. Flint used his Inhuman powers to trigger the Monolith, transporting S.H.I.E.L.D. back in time. Crucially, though, the episode ended before revealing whether or not the team actually returned to their own time. Although the time loop itself seems to indicate they do, the disturbing truth is that there are terrifying questions about certain characters. Meanwhile, surprisingly, they may actually have picked up a new recruit. So, which members of S.H.I.E.L.D. have gotten home, and whose future is in doubt? Let’s run through the team.

Phil Coulson was mysteriously absent in flashback scenes through ‘The Last Day,’ prompting some fans to worry that he wouldn’t make it back to the present. The older Yo-Yo’s words imply that he gets back home, though, but that he’s dying after his scrap with Kasius’ Inhuman. In fact, it even seems S.H.I.E.L.D.’s attempts to save Coulson are an important part of the end of the world. Coulson is clearly a crucial player in this time loop, so it’s safe to say he got back to Earth.

Share it Let Friends Know

Make A Reply Below!

Desired Name:

Comment:

You Can Now Beautify Your Posts With
BBcodes || Smileys

CLOSE

Like Us On Facebook